Tuesday, June 13, 2017

World Of My Own

If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't and contrariwise, what it is, it wouldn't be and what it wouldn't be, it would.

I spend a lot of time to myself watching Netflix and with just one close friend of mine, but lately I've been more social! Another good friend of mine said my rear looked amaaazing in panties, and I loooved the top so I decided to show you guys with some plushies I love and a cute little room set up I had for a while. :3

This is the last time we'll be seeing Madyson, too, by the way, I got a new skin to show you next time! ;D


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Madyson in Mixedtype by DeeTaleZ
::Eyes::
Demon Eye in green and purple by Zombie Suicide
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink
Hands by Slink
Feet by Slink
::Head::
Catya by Catwa W/ Custom shape by me
::Hair::
The Perfect Mess in Huds 01 by Magika
::Ears::
Stretched Ears by Mandala

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top & Panties::
Melty Top & Panties in Pitaya & Snow by Vincue

(DAS IT I'M HOME COMFUFU!!)

Extras && Accessories;
::Tears::
Princess Tears w/ additional stars By Axix
::Collar::
Over.The.Pastel.Rainbow Collar in Moon Silver by Epic
::Balloons::
Float Gacha by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha!!!

(Das it I'm home comfufus!)

Decor

Princess bed by Half Deer
Plushies by Blah, Silent Sparrow, Geek, Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations, & Jian
Laptop by Boom

Radiator Bookshelf by Con&Floorplan

0 comments:

Post a Comment